Last updated: August 08, 2021
Animmoov Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. and Pro.V 9 Ad studio (“Animmoov,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously. It helps you to make informed decisions about your relationship with us,therefore; we encourage you to read it carefully.
1. To explain important disclosures about the way we use information that you share with us as Visitors, Platform Users, and End Users.
2. To ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do and, most importantly, do not do with that information.
3. To hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
Highlights of what you’re consenting to:
2. The transfer of your information outside of the country where you live.
1. Information We Collect/Receive and How We Use that Information
In general, there are three categories of information we collect:
(1) information that we can use to provide additional features and improved experiences if you choose to share that information; (2) information that we must have for you to use the Animmoov Services; and (3) information collected from your interaction with the Animmoov Services as an End User of a digital advertisement (hereinafter referred to as “ad” or “ads”).
When you provide Personal Data directly to us, this information is used by Animmoov solely for the purposes identified at the point you provide it. Information we collect may be transferred, stored, used, and/or processed as follows:
I. Contact Information. When you contact us through the “Contact Us” page on the Website, register for a Animmoov-sponsored marketing event either using a landing page or event management provider, or become a Platform User of the Animmoov Services, you will be asked to provide us with certain Personal Data about yourself which may include your name, email address, job title, name of your organization, mailing address, or telephone number.
Consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us, we may use this information to directly communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, and to communicate with you for research purposes including via emails, notifications, or other messages. Platform Users may also receive communications concerning Animmoov product updates, training sessions, or events or webinars. If you want to stop receiving such materials from Animmoov, you can change your profile settings within the Animmoov Services or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
II. Billing Information. In certain circumstances, to use the Animmoov Services, you may be required to provide additional information which may include a credit card number, expiration date, billing zip code, activation code, and similar information (“Billing Information”).
Animmoov uses this information to process payments. In certain circumstances, Animmoov uses third-party service providers to manage credit card processing. These service providers are not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
III. User Activity Data. In an ongoing effort to improve the Website and the Animmoov Services, we automatically collect certain information when Visitors visit the Website and when Platform Users use the Animmoov Services (collectively, the “User Activity Data”). This information may include IP address, browser and device type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spend on pages, what sections of the Website Visitors visit, and other, similar aggregate user data concerning your use of the Website and the Animmoov Services.
We may use this data to manage and improve your experience using the Website and the Animmoov Services. In some areas of the world, certain User Activity Data may be Personal Data. Where this is the case, we comply with applicable laws regarding our use and processing of Personal Data.
IV. Service Data. In connection with providing the Animmoov Services and serving ads to End Users, Animmoov collects system connection information, such as the incoming IP address for each End User (“Service Data”). In locations where Service Data constitutes Personal Data, Animmoov acts a Data Controller and utilizes this data for legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation, maintaining platform security and availability, fraud detection, and resolving ad serving errors.
V. Ad Interaction Data. When End Users interact with ads generated using the Animmoov Services, we may collect information on behalf of Animmoov’s customers which may be the advertiser, publisher, advertising agency, and/or their agents. Data collected through interaction with the Animmoov Services may include time spent viewing an ad, page views, video views, number of ads clicked, IP address, device ID, GPS coordinates, advertising identifiers (IDFA/AAID), Personal Data that you affirmatively elect to share with us through text field forms, and other information about your interaction with the ads ("Ad Interaction Data").
With respect to Ad Interaction Data, Animmoov is acting as a “Data Processor” on behalf of our customers, which may include the advertiser, publisher, and/or their agents who are the Data Controller of your data who may use this information for their lawful advertising purposes to provide you with a more tailored online advertising experience. We may also use the information internally to improve the functionality of the Animmoov Services.
2. Sharing and Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may share your information at your direction or as described below at the time of sharing.
I. Customers. We share User Activity Data and Ad Interaction Data with our customers who may use this information for their lawful advertising purposes to provide you with a more personalized online advertising experience. We follow customer instructions concerning sharing and disclosing this data, including any applicable terms in our customer agreement or customer’s use of the Services.
II. Third-Party Service Providers. Animmoov may share your information with Third-Party Service Providers that support us in delivering the Animmoov Services to our customers. We may also share your information with companies that help us operate and market the Animmoov Services, such as to bill our customers, analyze our Website Visitors, provide customer and technical support, database, analytics, and hosting services, and other operational support. We ensure that such service providers are contractually required to protect your Personal Data at all times.
III. To Comply with the Law. Animmoov may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process.
V. To Enforce Our Rights, Prevent Fraud, and for Safety. Animmoov may use Personal Data to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Animmoov or its customers, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
VII. Other. Animmoov may also may disclose your information under circumstances not mentioned here with prior consent of the person or third-party that submitted the information to us.
3. Your Choices
In some areas of the world, cookies and other identifiers may be Personal Data. Where this is the case, we comply with applicable laws regarding our use and processing of Personal Data. Except in the case of residents of the European Economic Area, by accessing and using our Website, you consent to the use of the cookies and other technologies described above. Residents of the European Economic Area will be able to accept or reject cookies each time they access the site.
II. Marketing Communications. You may choose to sign-up for marketing or other communications from Animmoov on the Website. Should you choose to unsubscribe from any lists for which you registered, you may do so by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe provided in all Animmoov communications or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Rights & the EU General Data Protection Act (“GDPR”)
We are committed to GDPR compliance when enforcement begins on May 25, 2018. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights with respect to data for which Animmoov is the Data Controller:
1. The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, Personal Data that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). If Animmoov is the Data Controller with respect to your data, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period, and if Animmoov is the Data Processor with respect to your data, we may redirect your request to Animmoov’s customer acting as the Data Controller with respect to your data. We may decline a request for access to Personal Data in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
2. The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
3. The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your Personal Data, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
4. The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data with your consent) may send you or to withdraw your prior consent or object to any further processing of your Personal Data;
5. The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your Personal Data that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you; and
6. The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority concerning Animmoov’s processing of your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send us an email at email@example.com headed “Data Subject Request.” Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain Personal Data to verify your identity, and in situations where Animmoov is the Data Processor, consult with the Data Controller of your data. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests
5. Security of your Personal Data
Animmoov uses reasonable technical and organizational security measures to safeguard Personal Data that is submitted to us voluntarily through our Website or the Animmoov Services or collected through interactions with the Animmoov Services. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of third-parties with whom you elect to share your Personal Data and we cannot accept liability for improper access to that data. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your Personal Data. We cannot ensure that information you share on our website and/or through the Animmoov Services will not become publicly available.
6. Third-Party Social Media Features
7. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Website and/or the Animmoov Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any child under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Animmoov Services and do not provide any Personal Data to us. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and become aware that your child has provided Personal Data to Animmoov, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may request access, correction, deletion, and/or objection rights.
8 Links to Other Sites
Our website and the ads we serve on behalf of customers may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. Animmoov encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites whose information practices may be different from ours. Animmoov assumes no responsibility or liability for the information, collection, and disclosure practices of any external websites that a Visitor can access through the Website or the Animmoov Services. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any Personal Data or other information to them.
9. Contact Information
Animmoov Digital Media Pvt. Ltd.
105, Royal Residency, Mandi, New Delhi -110047
+91 97 1754 1005
A note to data subjects residing in the European Economic Area: If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, data subjects covered under the GDPR framework have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.